Brian Foster Accountants are experts in the field of Tax Planning. As Experienced Tax Advisers we maintain rigorous continuous professional training to ensure that we keep up to date with the ever changing world of taxation. Many of our senior staff are tax specialists who have gained expertise in differing areas of tax over a number of years of working in tax consultancy.
We commit ourselves to thinking creatively to produce appropriately managed taxation solutions to the many and varied needs of our clients. We take time to understand as much as possible about you, your plans and aspirations, in order to deliver tailored advice to meet your particular needs.
Our Typical Services Include:
- Inheritance Tax Management including the preparation of tax efficient wills and the use of Trusts.
- Capital Gains tax management, including entrepreneurs’ relief, deferral of charges and structuring of investments.
- Tax efficient extraction of profits from private owner managed companies.
- Remuneration Packages including employee share incentive schemes.
- Small Self Administered Pension Schemes ( SSAS’s) and Self Invested Personal Pension Plans (SIPP’s) to take best advantage of recent legislative changes.
- Indirect tax management, including VAT and Stamp Duty Land Tax.
- Corporation tax management including reconstructions and succession planning, research and development credits and capital allowance reviews.
- Comprehensive review of tax history for new clients.
Although HM Revenue and Customs have helplines available to assist taxpayers, staff members are not able to provide advice on how to organise your affairs in order to minimise the amount of tax you pay.
If you are looking to make tax savings but do not want to attempt to interpret detailed tax legislation, you should seek professional advice. We offer all clients tax planning reviews and try to ensure that our clients only pay as much tax as they are legally obliged to and no more!
For more information call TODAY on: 01922 457201 or 07831 774655.