Are you a Sole Trader, Company Director, Health Care Professional or Freelancer Consultant looking to form your own company? Foster & Co Accountants are Tax Specialists and Experienced in Company Formations, so whatever the size of venture you considering, we fully understand the issues you will be facing and can guide you every step of the way.
You may be daunted by a mountain of accountancy and tax reporting requirements when all you really want to do is focus on getting your business up and running. This is where we can help take all of the worries and pressure away from you. Bring us your ideas for your successful business, and we will work with you to make them happen.
How Can We Help?
You can ask us for advice in all financial areas of your business. Most start-ups value our advice on the following:
- You’ll need to decide on the most suitable structure for your business, eg sole trader, partnership or limited company – we can explain the pros and cons of each.
- You need to understand all of the statutory responsibilities and deadlines that you and your business must comply with – we’ll lead you through these.
- You may need assistance in preparing your business plan and cash flow forecasts. Where appropriate, we can also advise on raising finance for your start-up business.
- Where appropriate, you’ll need to form a company at Companies House and registering for online filing, plus company secretarial issues – we can do all of these for you.
- You must register yourself and your business with HMRC for the appropriate taxes, eg Corporation Tax, VAT, PAYE, and Self-Assessment Tax Returns – we can do all of these for you.
- You must decide whether the business should be VAT registered and, if so, which is the best VAT scheme for the business – we’ll explain the pros and cons to ensure you’re on the best scheme.
- You need to know how best to pay yourself from the business in the most tax-efficient manner – we’ll make sure you use the best route.
- You may need to set up a payroll for the business – we’ll explain the pros and cons and, where appropriate, set up the payroll for you.
- You’ll need a bank account for the business – we can introduce you to all of the major banks.
- You may want advice on bookkeeping and financial records to meet statutory requirements and allow you to monitor your financial performance. Where appropriate, we can provide training on accountancy software, eg Sage.
- Sometimes, you want to be put you in touch with other local businesses and advisers that will offer free advice to start-up businesses, eg solicitors, insurance, web design, health and safety and human resources advice – we have close links with many businesses who will offer this help.
- You may want advice on other areas of the financial admin for your business – we can provide as much (or as little) financial advice as you want.
For more information call TODAY on: 01922 457201 or 07831 774655.