Brian Foster and Co. (Accountants) Ltd. are not your average Accountancy Business. Although we offer a very comprehensive range of Accountancy Services, including Book Keeping, Self Assessment, VAT, Tax, Wills and Probate, we are also Taxation Specialists and Forensic Accountants.
Based in the Heart of the Country (Nr. Birmingham) and also in London, we offer a Nationwide service where distance is no issue, offering bespoke and personal Accountancy Services to all clients small, medium and large to a variety of client sectors, including Commercial, Industrial, Retail, Sports and within the Entertainment Sector. The practice has been established since April 1963 and not only retains a very large client portfolio, but also has achieved an un-rivalled reputation for our endeavors in helping clients with unforeseen Tax concerns.
Brian Foster – Accountant and Tax Consultant.
Vivien Foster – IT Department, Company Formations and Wages.
Natalie Foster – Accounts and Business Growth.
How Do We Operate:
We offer a Free Initial Consultation to establish your needs, where we will discuss on the ways to solve your problems and fulfill your needs. Once agreed on the best way to move forward, we will outline our fee structure, which will be very concise and up-front, as not to present you with any future unforeseen or hidden costs. When instructed to act, we will move forward and establish a time table, keeping you informed of any developments immediately as they arise.
What Services Do We Offer:
Full Accountancy Package.
Taxation planning including Capital Gains, Inheritance Tax and Profit Management.
Book Keeping, VAT and Management Accounts.
Forensic and Investigation Accountancy Services.
Specialised representation for those under Inland Revenue or VAT Enquiry/Investigation.
Business Advisory Consultation.
Classification Of Clients Presently Represented:
- We offer a visiting service both initially and ongoing.
- The client base is geographically operated in Edinburgh, Devon, Walsall, London, Oxford, East and West Midlands and Suffolk.
- Systems are discussed and where necessary assistance is offered on installation.
- A good accountant not only works historically, but should assist the client on forward planning to minimise all taxation liabilities.
- To offer a service, which is constructive, sympathetic and timeous.
- The practice has been established for over 40 years.