Regardless of how careful you are with your tax affairs, HM Revenue and Customs can randomly select you for a tax enquiry. You’ll be responsible for proving your innocence or agreeing to the Tax Inspector’s demands. Unfortunately, your defence will cost considerable time and money – even a basic tax enquiry can cost you several thousands of pounds and typically last well over 12 months!
Our Tax Investigations Service will provide you with full, expert representation from an expert to handle HMRC on your behalf and negotiate the best possible result for you. You’ll get an outstanding level of protection and complete peace of mind.
The tax authorities are cracking down on tax compliance to rake in huge sums of money for the Exchequer and innocent taxpayers are being caught in the crossfire. Please remember that:
- You can be randomly selected for an enquiry.
- Tax Inspectors now have police-like powers to visit business premises to review your records.
- HMRC is the only Government Department to receive significant investment – £900m – but the Government expects it to raise £7.2billion in additional tax by 2014-15 and investigations activity will make a significant contribution to that figure!
- Accountancy fees can easily be as high as £10,000 to handle this specialist work.
- Professional representation is vital to ensure you only pay the right amount of tax.
- Without this service, you will be responsible for all of our costs for your defence.
In addition to random enquiries, over the past 2 years, HMRC has targeted specific trades and professions in order to increase the tax take – Hospital Consultants, Plumbers, Vets, Cash Trades and particularly Personal Clients have all felt the fury of the taxman. Now HMRC have announced new measures to tackle personal service companies which affects consultants and interims. All this activity will continue for years to come, so enquiry about our Service today to ensure you are fully protected.
For more information call TODAY on: 01922 457201 or 07831 774655.